I was recently awarded the Sunshine Award, the Kreativ Blogger Award, and the Versatile Blogger Award by Renee at Magnolia Days. Thank you Renee! You are so sweet and I’m so glad I’ve been able to get to know you!
The Sunshine Award The rules for the award is to include the logo in your blog, answer 10 questions about yourself, nominate 10 bloggers, link your nominees blogs and post a comment on their blog to let them know they are nominated, and link to the person who nominated you. Here are the 10 questions about me:
- Favorite color – purple
- Favorite animal – dog
- Favorite number – umm.. 1?
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Water
- Facebook or twitter – Twitter
- My passion – food, family & travel
- Prefer giving or receiving presents – giving
- Favorite pattern – don’t know
- Favorite day of the week – Saturday
- Favorite flower – sunflower
The Kreativ Blogger Award The rules for the award are to list 10 facts about yourself and then nominate 6 blogs for the award. Here are 10 random facts about me:
- I like doing arts and crafts.
- My family has 2 dogs; Pearl our English Setter and Chuck our Coton de Tulear.
- My favorite vacation destinations are Hawaii and the Caribbean.
- The first concert I ever attended was Britney Spears.
- One of my favorite kitchen tools is my Ice Cream maker.
- My least favorite kitchen activity is washing the dishes.
- I don’t like cupcakes very much.
- I am afraid of falling/slipping in public.
- I would love to open a bakery.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
The Versatile Blogger Award The rules for the award is to thank the person who gave you the award, list 7 things about yourself (see above), and pass on the award to other bloggers.
Now to choose 10 more deserving blogs. This is very difficult! I have come to be a big fan of many bloggers and wish I could share them all with you.
Here are a few of my favorites: