Welcome to another Secret Recipe Club reveal day!
Today I am sharing a recipe from Heather at It’s Yummy to My Tummy.
When I was looking through her recipes I was excited to see there were so many different things I wanted to make. I bookmarked 4-5 different recipes but ultimately decided on the s’mores fudge.
It’s a super fast and easy recipe. I was also lucky enough to have all the ingredients I needed.
The final fudge was really delicious, but sweet. I could only eat one piece at a time (crazy, right?)
My final thoughts on the recipe: make it! It’s fast, delicious & perfect for a summer night with friends.
- 18 oz semisweet chocolate chips (about 3 cups)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped graham crackers
- Grease and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together (stirring constantly) until completely smooth.
- Once it all has melted smoothly remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Cool for a few minutes then stir in the marshmallows and graham crackers. Pour into your prepared pan and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until firm.
- Flip over the pan and remove the fudge. Cut into 1-1 1/2 inch pieces and store in a plastic bag in the fridge.
Interested in joining the Secret Recipe Club? Find out more information here!