Thank you so much to A Girl and Her Carrot for my first Stylish Blogger Award! It was super sweet, and unexpected on a dreary day like today.
In order to fulfill the duties of this prestigious award I must:
- Make a post & link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
7 Things You Didn’t Know About BFB:
- I am a Hospitality Management Student. I am currently studying at Purdue, and my concentration is food-service.
- I am a leo.
- My younger sister and I have been told we look like twins.
- I grew my own organic food this summer. I grew some tomatoes, salad mix, onions, basil, and mint. I also planted some sunflowers. I am planning on doing some more gardening this spring/summer!
- I am scuba certified. Some of the places I’ve had the chance to dive were Maui, the Bahamas, Mexico, and St. Maarten.
- I have been sky diving. My Dad and I went together, and it was incredible! If you ever get the chance, go.
- I am totally a dog person.
10 New Winners!
In no particular order…
Healthful Pursuit - Leanne provides healthy recipes, and exercise motivation to all of her readers. Definitely a great blog for someone with a huge sweet tooth.
Wilde in the Kitchen – Have you ever met a fitness instructor that was also a chemist that happened to be really good at cooking? Well now you have! This blog is great for recipe ideas!
Sprinkles of Parsley – Chelsea has the amazing talent of reinventing classics, and making seemingly hard recipes a breeze.
Diethood – “The state of always being on a diet.” Kate has delicious recipes and beautiful pictures that fit the lifestyle of people trying to stay healthy, while not sacrificing flavor.
The Red Spoon – You must check out Meg and Josh’s blog! They have some very beautiful food photography.
Sweets by Sillianah – “Homemade sweets with a sprinkle of sophistication” A super cute blog with a sweet recipes and pictures you won’t want to pass by.
The Kitchenarian – “A blog that examines all subject matter related to the kitchen.”
The Peche – You will love this blog. The husband and wife blogging duo makes everything in the kitchen seem super easy. And they have fabulous recipes!
Kitchen-Morph – Thoma is super sweet and her blog is amazing. Her beautiful pictures and recipes make me want to visit India asap.
Happy When Not Hungry – Kara has a fabulous blog with Italian inspired recipes. If you need food tips, she is a great person to go to.