Cheesecake is an effete, delectable sweet dish.
It is generally an all time favorite for all age groups. Even thought of the delightful luscious baked chocolate cheesecake often leads to mouth watering.
How pleasing it would be if you can prepare your favorite chocolate cheese cake by your own. Here is a recipe for plain cheese cake which you can try in your kitchen.
This cheesecake for chocoholics is also easy to make.
Estimated Time: 1 hour 20 minutes, along with preparation time
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup margarine/butter
Cream Cheese Filling
- 250g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 cup of icing sugar (confectioners’ sugar)
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips or 8 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
To Make the Cheesecake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- To make the crust; melt the butter and put it over the bread crumbs and sugar. Mix them all together. Roll the mixture flat and grease a springform with butter. Press down the crust mixture into the pan and even it out.
- To bake the crust, put the pan in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Remove when done.
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well.
- Stir in the baking powder, milk and icing sugar until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and pour over the prepared crust, smooth into 1 even layer.
- Put the baking container in the middle of the oven and bake the cheesecake approximately for 1 hour.
- Take out from the oven and cool to room temperature then chill. Allow it to be in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Question: How can the cracks be avoided in a cheesecake?
Answer: Do not overmix, as it can integrate excess of air and cause the cake to inflate to excess while baking. It is in this case that the cake falls and cracks as it cools.
Question: Can I use normal sweet chocolate that we eat to make chocolate cheesecake?
Answer: It is recommended to use unsweetened chocolate, as it shows better results.
Remember not to over bake. Examine the cake at the least possible cooking time.
Slide a knife around the boundary of the baking container to loosen the cake.
Cool the cheesecake entirely at room temperature and then place it into a refrigerator.______________________________________________________________________________________ About the author: Ellen Spencer is a blogger and writer. She is a health freak and very environmentally aware. These days she is busy in writing an article on the best multivitamins. Besides that she is also fond of parenting things.